Wealth Academy Teens Overview ( 13-19 years old)
~If parents work hard while their children have it easy, their grandchildren will end up begging~
Financial security for tomorrow starts with a strong financial foundation today. Through rigorous research, we discovered that one of parents’ top 3 concerns is financial security for their kids. This is especially true in Singapore, where inflation rates and cost of living rises sky high year after year. As parents, we strive to give our children the best, such that they never have to worry about money. However, I think we agree that we are not going to provide for them all their lives. If they grow up with bad money habits, we will not be able to save them from debts and other financial burdens in the future.
Together with the team behind Wealth Academy, Asia’s Leading Financial Training School, I Am Gifted! (Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group’s flagship programme) developed Wealth Academy Teens, to empower teenagers to make sound financial decisions and be financially savvy to have a head start over their peers.
Teenagers between 13 ~19-year-olds who:
- Lack understanding of financial concepts e.g. bills, insurance, deposits, interests, investments, businesses etc
- Have poor money management or unhealthy spending habits
- Want to learn how to save & budget effectively towards a long term goal (save up for something they want)
- Have an interest in business, making money online, investing etc
- Want to take control of their financial future and build sustainable wealth
- Want to gain experience and skills that make them more competitive than their peers in fighting for any opportunities
After the 3-day programme, your teenage child will be able to…
- Establish The Right Wealth Mindset
- Money isn’t everything, but everything is money!
- Anyone can be wealthy, as long as you know how to work for it!
- Develop Good Spending, Budgeting & Saving Habits
- Gain the know-how and resources to START MAKING MONEY without compromising studies!
- Experience Wealth Creation & Wealth Management through 21st century experiential learning!
Establish The Right Wealth Mindset
- Understand and Develop the Millionaire’s Mindset
- Differentiate Between Needs & Wants
- Understand Inflation & Cost of Living
Developing Good Money Habits
- Nurture the 7 Habits Of Multi-Millionaires
- 4 Bucket Formula for Budgeting & Saving
- Planting The Money Seed & Let Money Compound
- Pay Yourself First – Principle to Building Wealth
Understand How Wealth Is Created
- Guide to Making an Income Online While Not Affecting Study Time
- Basic Guide to Property & Stock Market Investing
- Experiential Learning
- Millionaire Game: Experience Managing Wealth And Investing While Having FUN!
- Group Research and Presentation
The Wealth Academy Teens programme will first instil in your child the correct mindsets towards money. Through various frameworks and formula, your child will learn the habits of the financially successful. The programme also engages the teenagers through the 21st century learning experience, with online research, projects and group presentations.
There will be a thrilling and exhilarating Millionaire Game spanning throughout the 3 days, which gives the teens a first hand experience of wealth management and investing.
Wealth Academy Teens Brochure
Meet The Trainer, Mr Andrew Davey
Andrew is a seasoned and passionate trainer whose purpose in life is to empower youth to become tomorrows leaders. His favorite quote is “We can give a child a fish and they’ll eat for a day, BUT if we teach a child how to fish they will eat for a lifetime”.
Andrew’s investing journey started when he invested in his first property at only 19 years old. Through his continued success in business’s and investments in property and other wealth creation vehicles, he achieved the personal goal of financial freedom, and now fulfil his by speaking at youth events all over the world.
Originally from Australia, Andrew now resides in Singapore with his wife and teenage son and like any Singaporean parents, is concerned about the financial tomorrow for his son. He then made it his priority to work with parents to empower our youth to create a successful future by building a solid foundation of Wealth and Entrepreneurship.
Andrew had empowered thousands of youth from Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei, China, Malaysia and Indonesia by sharing with them the strategies to succeed financially and personally.
Attend the “Wealth Academy Teens” Workshop
Free 3-Hour Workshop To empower your teenager to start making SMART financial decisions and know how to make money!
6 Aug 2017
51 Cuppage Road #07-22 S229469
Join us & discover the tips and strategies that Money Smart Parents use to bring up Money Smart Teenagers!