I Am Gifted!™ School Holiday ProgrammeJunior (9 to 12 year olds) & Senior (13 to 19 year olds)
Started in 2003, the I Am Gifted!™ Junior & Senior programme has grown to be Asia’s leading holistic education programme for kids and teens. With headquarters in Singapore, the programme has since transformed lives of more than 800,000 students across countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, China, India, and the Philippines.
The I Am Gifted!™ school holiday programme, conducted during their June and December school holidays, is designed to nurture well-rounded development of your child, preparing them for life in a competitive and fast-changing society.
Through our holistic learning framework, your child will master 3 Success Skill Sets – Learning Mastery, Personal Mastery & Communication Mastery, that will help them unlock their greatest potential and give them focus, confidence and motivation to become leaders of the future.
I Am Gifted!™ takes on a holistic approach, taking your child through a series of dynamic talks, hands-on activities and experiential challenges. Your kids and teens will begin to discover more about themselves, realise their untapped potential and more importantly, find the answers to many of their WHYs in life (“Why do we need school?” “Why must we study hard and get good grades?” “Why does mom and dad nag at us so much?” and more).
Backed by scientific brain-based research, I Am Gifted!™ is Asia’s first and only school holiday programme for youth with a Global Advisory Council.
What your child will learn:
Who should attend?
• Students preparing for streaming or a major examination, PSLE or GCE ‘O’ levels / ‘N’ levels, and want to be in their peak state to maximise learning.
• Kids and teens who find learning to be boring, tough or stressful, and is eager to find a learning style that better suit their natural talents.
• Students who want to do even better in school and are looking for ways to make learning easier, faster and more fun for them during the school holidays.
• Students who need to curb procrastination and unproductive habits to become more focused, self-driven and disciplined in their school work.
• Kids and teens who lack the motivation, purpose and direction to set goals for their school, career and life.
• Shy, timid or soft-spoken children who want to gain self-confidence and overcome their fears.
• Students are looking for school holiday activities to learn new things, make new friends and break out of their comfort zone.
• Kids and teens who want to learn social skills to build stronger relationships with their family and friends.
What is included in the programme package?
1. 5-days Life Transformational I Am Gifted!™ Programme
2. Graduation Ceremony for child and family
3. Graduation T-shirt for child
4. Programme materials: Manuals, Color Pens, Learning Pad
5. Pre-attendance Package for parents to complete prior to the programme
6. Post-attendance Graduation Kit for parents to follow up and start supporting your child at home
7. Meals: Lunch, Dinner & biscuit breaks
8. Graduate Support System
a. Online support from inhouse trainer
b. Invitation to I Am Gifted!™ coaching opportunities
c. Annual programme re-attendance for the same category *
d. Invitation to additional life skills workshops *
e. 1-on-1 Coaching Sessions with coaches or trainers *
* additional fees apply.